Flavorful and high in healthy fat, it is a great complement to a meat or other high-protein main dish.
Original Recipe From: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/268046/simple-keto-zucchini-hash/
- 4 small zucchini, grated and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Calories 200C
- Fat 17.9g
- Carbs 5g
- Protein 7.3g
Ready in: 30m
- Combine zucchini with coconut oil and butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add Parmesan cheese, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir until cheese melts.
- Reduce heat to low and add eggs; stir quickly until fully mixed in. Increase heat back to medium and cook, stirring and flipping occasionally, until edges of the hash are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.