Fish cakes make the perfect keto-friendly appetizer or weeknight dinner, and only take a few minutes to prepare
Original Recipe From: https://damndelicious.net/2017/05/06/shrimp-zucchini-noodles-meal-prep/
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 pounds (4 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- Calories 235C
- Fat 1.5g
- Carbs 9g
- Protein 17.7g
Ready in: 15m
- Combine butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, shallot, garlic and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in vegetable stock, lemon juice and lemon zest; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; stir in zucchini noodles until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Place zucchini into meal prep containers, garnished with Parmesan, if desired.