If you love Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, this tteist on the classic will blow your mind!
Original Recipe From: https://www.lowcarbmaven.com/philly-cheese-steak-wraps/
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated pink grapefruit zest
- Calories 442C
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 3g
- Protein 28g
Ready in: 25m
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Stand the green bell pepper up on it’s end and slice off the 4 flat sides, then the bottom. Slice the pepper into thin strips. Slice the onion half into half rounds about 1/4 inch thick.
- Put the butter into the pan and swirl to coat the bottom. Put the onions into the pan and saute for 1-2 minutes until beginning to soften. Add the mushrooms and stir them around the pan to coat them with the butter. Let them cook for 2 minutes on one side, then stir them around the pan. Add the peppers, mixing thoroughly. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and add the steak or roast beef and Worcestershire sauce – off heat , then stir to heat through. Taste and season with salt and pepper.. Remove the Philly steak mixture from the pan.
- Add two wraps to the pan so they reach to the edge and slightly overlap in the center. Add 1/4 of the cheese steak mixture to each wrap and top each with a slice of cheese. Cover with a lid or foil for 1 minute. If the cheese hasn’t melted, drizzle 1 tablespoon of water into the pan and cover to steam for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Fold them over and serve. Repeat the procedure with the other two wraps and remaining ingredients