This Low Carb Thin Crust Pizza is a yummy, gluten free, low carb, keto pizza that has a thin, slightly crisp, but sturdy crust.
Original Recipe From: https://beautyandthefoodie.com/low-carb-thin-crust-pizza/
- ⅔ cup almond flour
2 tbsp psyllium husk powder, like this one
1 egg, beaten
2 Tbsp egg whites (from carton), or 1 separated egg white
2 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
¼ tsp garlic salt
¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup tomato sauce * make sure it is
- low carb and without sugar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ⅔ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 18 slices pepperoni
- ¼ cup slices olives *optional
- Calories 221C
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 7g
- Protein 7g
Ready in: 8h 25m
- Preheat oven to 425 F ( 218 C). In a large mixing bowl combine: ⅔ cup almond flour, 2 tbsp psyllium husk powder, 1/4 tsp garlic salt, and 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning. Mix together and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine: 1 egg, 2 tbsp cream cheese softened, 2 tbsp egg whites (or 1 separated egg white), and ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Place the dough between two large sheets of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll into a thin round crust.
- Place crust between 2 sheets parchment paper on a large baking sheet or pizza pan. Peel off top sheet of parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Flip over crust on to pan and peel off the other sheet of parchment paper.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 more minutes. In a bowl combine all the pizza sauce ingredients and mix.
- Remove pizza from oven and spread sauce over crust. Top with cheese, pepperoni, and optional olives. Bake once more for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve.