All the deliciousness of the tacos without the carbos!
Original Recipe From: https://www.tasty-lowcarb.com/low-carb-taco-salad/
- 2 Tablespoons Chili powder
- 2 Teaspoons Ground cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 16 Ounces Ground Beef (80-20 Blend)
- 1 Head Green leaf lettuce (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Taco seasoning (recipe above)
- 8 Ounces Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 8 Ounces Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 Medium Avocado (cubed)
- 8 Ounces Red onion (chopped)
- 1/3 Cup Mexican cream
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro (chopped)
- Calories 240C
- Fat 13.8g
- Carbs 6.9g
Ready in: 25m
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a canning jar, make sure the lid is tight and shake until well combined.
- Add the ground beef to a skillet on medium-high. Stir fry and separate the beef using a wooden spatula for about 10 minutes, until browned.
- Drain the beef of any excess grease and then stir in 2 Tablespoons of taco seasoning and combine well. About 5 minutes.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Add the ground beef mixture and top with Mexican cream and cilantro.