This Keto Pad Thai is made low carb with shirataki noodles, vegetables, and your choice of protein!
Original Recipe From: https://www.castironketo.net/blog/keto-pad-thai/
For the salad:
- 1 7oz package Miracle Noodles (angel hair)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 ounces shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetables I used a mix of bean sprouts and mushroom
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Crushed cashews for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
For the sauce:
- 1.5 tablespoons unsweetened ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari
- 1/2 tablespoon Swerve
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Calories 246C
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 7g
- Protein 26g
Ready in: 15m
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron skillet over high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook 2 minutes per side. Push to one side and crack in the eggs scrambling with a fork. Add in the vegetables (minus the green onion) and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce ingredients and noodles. Toss to combine.
- Serve with green onion, cashews, and lime wedges.