Looking for a fun mini cheesecake recipe? These little keto cinnamon roll cheesecakes are easy to make and absolutely delicious! And the individual servings allow for perfect portion control. Now with an instructional video so you
Original Recipe From: https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/low-carb-cinnamon-roll-cheesecakes
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 5 tbsp Swerve Sweetener divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Calories 237C
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 4.63g
- Protein 4.63g
Ready in: 8h 25m
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a muffin pan with 6 parchment or silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Divide among the prepared muffin cups and press firmly into the bottom. Bake 7 minutes, then remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300F. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 3 tablespoons of the sweetener together until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and egg until well combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons sweetener and the cinnamon.
- Dollop about 3/4 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture into each of the muffin cups and sprinkle with a little of the cinnamon mixture. Repeat 2 more times. If you have any leftover cinnamon “sugar”, reserve to sprinkle on after the cheesecakes are baked.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, until mostly set but centres jiggle slightly. Turn off the oven and let them remain inside for 5 more minutes, then remove and let cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter with powdered sweetener until well combined. Beat in vanilla extract and heavy cream.
- Transfer to a small ziplock bag and snip the corner. Drizzle decoratively over the chilled cheesecakes.