Have you ever had chili the keto way? Now you can!
Original Recipe From: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a23103912/keto-chili-recipe/
For the salad:
- 3 slices bacon, cut into 1/2″ strips
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. sliced baby Bellas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. smoked paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. low-sodium beef broth
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Shredded cheddar, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Sliced avocado, for garnish
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon. When bacon is crisp, remove from pot with a slotted spoon. Add onion, celery, pepper, and mushrooms to pot and cook until soft, 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Push vegetables to one side of the pan and add beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, until no pink remains. Drain fat and return to heat.
- Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, and paprika and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine and cook 2 minutes more. Add broth and bring to a simmer. Let cook 10 to 15 more minutes, until most of the broth has evaporated.
- Ladle into bowls and top with sour cream, reserved bacon, cheese, green onions, and avocado.