Trust me, you are going to want and try this recipe ASAP!
Original Recipe From: https://hip2keto.com/recipes/keto-lemon-zucchini-bread/
For the loaf:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup Swerve granular
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded and drained (before measuring)
For the Glaze:
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectioners
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Calories 143C
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 5g
- Protein 9g
Prep: 5 m
Ready in: 5m
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the almond flour, salt, baking powder, and xanthan gum. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together oil, Swerve granular, eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- Fold in the dry ingredients with the wet. Fold the drained zucchini and lemon zest into the batter.
- Transfer to the loaf pan and bake for 55-60 minutes. If it’s browning too much toward the end of bake time, cover with foil. (I’d recommend covering at about 45 minutes). A toothpick inserted in the middle will come out clean when cooked. Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Whisk together Swerve confectioners and lemon juice. After the loaf has cooled slightly, drizzle loaf with glaze. Enjoy!