This desert is fast and easy to make when you get a craving for something sweet
When a sweet craving hits, whip up this quick keto chocolate mousse in minutes. No need to pre-whip the heavy cream – just throw everything into a bowl and mix!
Original Recipe From https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/270598/quick-keto-chocolate-mousse/
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered zero-calorie sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
Per Serving: 204 calories; 20 g fat; 2.1 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 151 mg sodium.
You can pulse granular sweetener in a blender or food processor to achieve a powdered consistency.
Use different flavored extracts for variety.
Ready in: 8h 25m
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Turn mixer to low speed and slowly add heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Add sweetener, cocoa powder and salt, mixing until well incorporated.
- Turn mixer to high, and mix until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later.