Cheesy chip snacks perfect for entertaining or movie night.
These Parmesan crisps take very little time to prep and are the perfect cheesy snack to transport you favorite dips into your mouth!
Original Recipe From: https://tasty.co/recipe/parmesan-cheese-crisps
- 100 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Calories 31
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 2g
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Parmesan cheese by the tablespoonful in small piles on the baking sheet. Flatten the piles out evenly and sprinkle dried basil over the cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown and the edges start to crisp up.
- 0.33g total carbs 0.3g dietary fiber 0.30g net carbs per serving (12 crisps)