Keto Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts (Vegan)- An easy delicious recipe for chocolate it’s Like a healthy Reese’s!
Original Recipe From: https://thebigmansworld.com/keto-low-carb-chocolate-peanut-butter-hearts-vegan/
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter Can use any nut or seed butter
- 3/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips of choice
- Calories 143C
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 5g
- Protein 9g
Prep: 5 m
Ready in: 10 m
- Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your peanut butter with sticky sweetener and melt until combined.
- Add your coconut flour and mix well. If the batter is too thin, add more coconut flour. Allow sitting for 10 minutes, to thicken.
- Form 18-20 small balls of peanut butter dough. Press each ball in a heart-shaped cookie cutter, and remove excess peanut butter dough from the edges. Place peanut butter hearts on the lined plate and refrigerate.
- Melt your chocolate chips of choice. Using two forks, dip each peanut butter heart in the chocolate until evenly coated. Once all the peanut butter hearts are covered in chocolate, refrigerate until firm.