Trust me, once you give this recipe a try, and you feel all the flavors coming together you’ll want to make it every other day!
Original Recipe From: https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/keto-shrimp-cauliflower-rice-salad/
For the salad:
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated pink grapefruit zest
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (or other light tasting oil)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated erythritol (omit if Whole 30)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Calories 248C
- Fat 18.14g
- Carbs 9.8g
- Protein 12.57g
- Combine the salad ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the vinaigrette ingredients in a small blender or magic bullet and blend until smooth.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.