Talk about a twist to a classic!
Original Recipe From: https://stepawayfromthecarbs.com/low-carb-cheeseburger-wraps/
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 tbs canned tomato sauce, optional
- salt and pepper
- 8 small low carb tortillas
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, cut into thin strips
- 4 tbs low carb ketchup
- Calories 457C
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 27g
- Protein 37g
Prep: 5 m
Cook: 10 m
Ready in: 15 m
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and beef, and cook until the beef has cooked through.
- Drain, then season with salt and pepper and add in the tomato sauce if using.
- Divide the meat between four tortillas. Add strips of cheese, lettuce, and the ketchup.
- Roll up, and enjoy! Alternatively, let everyone create their own!