Perfect for the holidays
Easy keto pumpkin pie cupcakes are just like the center of your favorite holiday dessert. Low carb, sugar-free and gluten-free!
Original Recipe From: https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/low-carb-pumpkin-pie-cupcakes/
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Swerve Brown or Swerve Granular
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Fat 4.1g
- Cholesterol 13mg
- Carbohydrates 5.1g
- Fiber 2.2g
- Protein 1.7g
Ready in: 45m
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 6 muffin cups with silicone or parchment liners.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, sweetener, cream, egg, and vanilla until well combined. Whisk in dry ingredients. If your batter seems very thin, whisk in an additional tbsp of coconut flour.
- Divide among prepared muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until just puffed and barely set. Remove from oven and let cool in pan (they will sink…that’s okay, all the better for plopping your whipped cream on top!).
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Dollop whipped cream generously on top.