I love a diet that has “fudge fat bombs” as part of it
This is a great keto dessert with only 3 ingredients. If you want you can sweeten it with stevia or other sweeteners, but the peanut butter is sweet enough.
Original Recipe From: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/239793/keto-cheesecake-cupcakes/
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter, softened
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia, or as needed (optional)
Per Serving: 341 calories; 34.9 g fat; 5.3 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 122 mg sodium.
If you like, you can top the fat bombs with homemade chocolate sauce. Whisk together 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, and 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice together until well combined. Drizzle over the fat bomb after it has set.
Ready in: 2h 15m
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter and coconut oil in a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave 30 seconds until slightly melted.
- Add to blender with almond milk and stevia; blend until well combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.