A nice way to!
Original Recipe From: https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/keto-shrimp-cauliflower-rice-salad/
- 1 cup salted peanuts finely chopped (not peanut flour)
- 1 cup peanut butter1
- 1 cup powdered sweetener such as swerve
- 8 oz sugar-free chocolate chips
- Calories 194C
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 7g
- Protein 7g
Prep: 20 m
Ready in: 20m
- Mix together the chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and sweetener. Divide the dough into 18 pieces and shape into balls. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until cold.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on top of a double boiler. I microwave chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds until they are 75% melted. Then I just stir until the rest melt.
- Dip each peanut butter ball in the chocolate and place back on the wax paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.