Yes, you can have garlic butter bread on keto!
Original Recipe From: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-garlic-bread
For the Bread:
- almond flour
- 5 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 egg whites
For the Garlic Butter:
- 4 oz. butter, at room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Calories 91C
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 1g
- Protein 2g
- Combine the salad ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the vinaigrette ingredients in a small blender or magic bullet and blend until smooth.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.