Make two – one for you, and one for a friend on Keto. They will love you for it.
These keto-friendly mini brownie cakes are a quick, no-fuss sweet treat that will satisfy your chocolate cravings while on a ketogenic diet.
Original Recipe From: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/260367/keto-friendly-brownie-cakes/
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted1 egg
- 1/4 cup soy flour1 teaspoon mayonnaise (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Per Serving: 124 calories; 11.8 g fat; 3.5 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 319 mg sodium
This dish also works well as a small sheet cake!
You can also leave out the mayo in the dish. That is just an addition if you want additional moisture in the cake as opposed to it being just spongy.
The recipe also works with coconut flour or almond flour.
Ready in: 29m
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line an 18-cup mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Combine melted chocolate, sweetener, water, butter, and egg in a bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add soy flour, mayonnaise, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda. Whisk until no chunks remain. Pour batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a brownie cake comes out clean, 18 to 21 minutes.