These are simple and easy, and are great for a quick treat
You can enjoy these coconut almond cookies even if you’re cutting down on carbs or following a keto diet.
Original Recipe From: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/268690/keto-coconut-cookies/
- 3/4 cup granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1/2 cup butter3 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Per Serving: 98 calories; 8.9 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 211 mg sodium
Ready in: 35m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat sweetener and butter together in a bowl until creamy. Add eggs, heavy cream, and almond milk; beat until smooth. Scrape down sides with a spatula.
- Mix coconut flakes, coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Beat into the butter mixture until dough comes together.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 17 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.