Yes, you can still have dessert on Keto!
These low-carb miniature cheesecake cupcakes feature an almond meal crust.
Original Recipe From: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/239793/keto-cheesecake-cupcakes/
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Per Serving: 373 calories; 37.6 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 128 mg cholesterol; 227 mg sodium.
Ready in: 8h 25m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl; spoon into the bottoms of the paper liners and press into a flat crust.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer set to medium until smooth; spoon over the crust layer in the paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool at room temperature until cool enough to handle. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight before serving.