The easiest way to get your taco on…low carb style!!
Original Recipe From: https://www.heyketomama.com/keto-cheese-shell-taco-cups/
For the taco shells:
- 6–8 slices of colby jack cheese, or preferred cheese
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tbsp diced red onion
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, diced finely
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 tbsp cilantro
- Calories 143C
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 5g
- Protein 9g
Ready in: 5m
- Combine the salad ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the vinaigrette ingredients in a small blender or magic bullet and blend until smooth.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.