Blue cheese dressing perfect to use for salads or a dipping sauce!
Original Recipe From: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-blue-cheese-dressing
- 5 oz. blue cheese
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Calories 460C
- Fat 44g
- Carbs 4g
- Protein 13g
- Place the cheese into a small bowl and use a fork to break it up into coarse chunks.
- Add yogurt, mayonnaise and heavy whipping cream, mixing until well combined.
- Let sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsley, and mix well.