Delicious blueberry cupcakes!
Original Recipe From: https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/keto-shrimp-cauliflower-rice-salad/
- 110 g butter melted
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more to taste
- 50 g coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 8 eggs – medium
- 120 g fresh blueberries
- Calories 138C
- Fat 11.4g
- Carbs 4.6g
- Protein 4.4g
Prep: 10 m
Cook: 16 m
Ready in: 26 m
- Mix the melted butter, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla, lemon juice and zest together.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing between each addition.
- Taste the cupcake batter to ensure you have used enough sweetener and flavours to mask the subtle taste of coconut from the coconut flour.
- Divide the mixture between 12 cupcake cases.
- Press in a few fresh blueberries in the batter of each cupcake.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 15 minutes, or until golden on the outside, and cooked in the centre. Ovens will vary so test as the cupcakes are baking.
- Cover with sugar-free ream cheese frosting. Vanilla or lemon flavour is perfect. Garnish with fresh blueberries and lemon zest.