Cold shrimp salad with avocado, tomatoes, feta cheese, and lemon juice… what´s not to like?
Original Recipe From: https://www.savorytooth.com/shrimp-avocado-salad/
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined, patted dry
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 2 small roma tomatoes, chopped, drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Calories 430C
- Fat 33g
- Carbs 6.5g
- Protein 24g
Ready in: 20m
- Sear Shrimp: Toss shrimp with melted butter in a bowl until well-coated. Heat a pan over medium-high heat for a few minutes until hot. Add shrimp to the pan in a single layer, searing for a minute or until it starts to become pink around edges, then flip and cook until shrimp are cooked through, less than a minute. Transfer shrimp to a plate as they finish cooking. Let them cool while you prepare other ingredients.
- Assemble Salad: Toss all other ingredients (avocado, tomato, feta cheese, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper) in a large mixing bowl until well-mixed. Stir in shrimp. Season with extra salt and pepper to taste, and serve.