A delicious strawberry mouse recipe that only takes 7 minutes to prep!
Original Recipe From: https://sugarfreelondoner.com/strawberry-coconut-mousse/
- 1 cup / 240 g coconut cream from a tin, see notes
- 10 oz / 300g strawberries, hulled
- 3 gelatin leaves or 1 1/2 tsp gelatin powder
- 3 tbsp cold water
2 tbsp powdered sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice optional
- Calories 143C
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 5g
- Protein 9g
Ready in: 5h 7m
- Place the gelatin leaves (or gelatin powder) and cold water in a saucepan and leave it for 5 minutes to soften (“bloom”).
- While the gelatin is bloming, hull the strawberries and blend until smooth. You can use a high speed blender or an immersion blender.
- Add the powdered sweetener to the pot with the gelatin and heat briefly until both gelatin and sweetener dissolve. Do not boil!!
- Add the coconut cream and gelatin/sweetener mix to the pureed strawberries and blend until combined. Add lemon juice if using. Adjust sweetener if necessary.
- Fill into dessert dishes and cool in the fridge for at least 5 hours or until firm.