A creamy and rich chocolate dessert with no eggs and low in carbs! For all sweet-tooth readers out there, you are going to love this keto dessert recipe!!
Original Recipe From: https://www.eatwell101.com/keto-chocolate-frosty-dessert-recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Crushed peanuts and dark chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Calories 635C
- Fat 55.78g
- Carbs 5g
- Protein 22.38g
Prep: 10 m
Ready in: 10 m
1. In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream for a few minutes.
2. Add peanut butter, sweetener and vanilla extract, and blend again until the mixture becomes the consistency of thick frosting.
3. Fold in cocoa powder and beat again until smooth, well combined and thick. Scoop into serving glasses and sprinkle with crushed peanuts (or almonds) and dark chocolate shavings.
4. Refrigerate until set and ready to serve – about 30 minutes. Enjoy!