Prepare to fall in love with this recipe!
Original Recipe From: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a22987243/bacon-cabbage-dippers-recipe/
- 1 medium head green cabbage
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
Ready in: 45m
- Combine the salad ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the vinaigrette ingredients in a small blender or magic bullet and blend until smooth.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.